Eclipse - Forsaken World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sock Monsters!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Eclipse News
★Vault Level 2 now being built!★ ►Trade Run Event daily!◄ ✭One Guild Construction Order (Set) 2-3 Guild Trade Runs, are what we ask of everyone. Thank you!✭
Latest topics
» Signature Test
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm by XenGazi

» random drawings
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 am by midcyru

» mids siggy shop.....
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 am by midcyru

» Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 pm by Sendo

» Who is on KoS
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:55 pm by Admin

» Nissi's Painting
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 am by Sendo

» Now Live – The Gaze of Larex
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:49 am by Admin

» Update Preview – New Training Map
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:24 am by Admin

» Update Preview – Arena System
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:20 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 FAQ
 Search

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex Empty
PostSubject: Now Live – The Gaze of Larex   Now Live – The Gaze of Larex I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:49 am

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex 4802e50c21a1e976e6819afcf1c331641306260218

The Gaze of Larex content update is now live after the 5/25 server maintenance! introducing loads of new content, a series of events are also being launched the celebrate this milestone!

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex 448c891e084dfc96d85dca1a6fbfa9b31306260428

This update has introduced many new aspects to Forsaken World, from increasing the level cap to introducing the much awaited arena PvP system. For a full list of major additions, read on.

New in Forsaken World as of the Gaze of Larex update (follow the links to visit articles we've published on these topics with more information):

The level cap has been raised from 60 to 70.

New level 70 dungeon - The Ancestral Catacombs.

3v3 and 6v6 arena system, with rankings and exclusive PvP oriented rewards.

New marriage system.

New training grounds map - no more laggy, congested training areas in Freedom Harbor.

New advanced mode for the Nightmare Carnival. New minigames and challenges!

Patch Notes!

NEW EVENTS!

Also, a series of events focused on some of the changes and updates is being rolled out. Here's the rundown on the events, and how to participate in them:

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex B343772ce7f28b08cda72bc0e0a9b1c21306260466

ANCESTRAL CATACOMBS SPEEDRUN EVENT

Larex might be a giant, scary eyeball monster, but that definitely won't stop a group of hardcore adventurers from strolling up and obliterating him. This event is a speedrun event, and will reward the group that is the first to successfully kill Larex! All you need to do is kill Larex, take a screenshot of your entire party at his fallen body, and then email the screenshot to FW-Community@perfectworld.com. We will verify the winners, and then announce then announce them at the end of this event at its conclusion.

Prizes: 100,000 reputation worth of reputation medals, and an exclusive title to show off your feat of strength!

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex E4cc026b40c3d2f984e84edde24673ed1306260481

PVP VIDEO EVENT

Think you've got what it takes to conquer the PvP arena? Prove it by recording your best battles and making a video! You can record your video in either of the two arenas, and in either 3v3 or 6v6 mode. No video should last more than 4 minutes. Upload your video to a viewing site like Youtube, and then email the link to your video to FW-Communtiy@perfectworld.com. Name your email "PvP video contest". May the best video win!

Prizes: Exclusive title that displays your fearsome skills in the arena, as well as a Battle Panther event winner's mount!

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex 0c693080d4400a59789ea434ba072dd61306260505

NEWLYWED COMIC CONTEST

With wedding bells tolling far and wide in Eyrda, it's time to flex some creative muscles to tell a story related to your marriage in three panels or less! Show off how you guys met, or an incident at the wedding, or maybe how the question got popped - the sky is the limit, so be as creative as possible! You are free to use in game screenshots, or your own hand-drawn images for the comic. Remember that the size limit is three panels! Email your submissions to FW-Community@perfectworld.com with the subject "Marriage comic contest".

Here's an example of a comic you could create for this event:
Now Live – The Gaze of Larex 0e5b32dc8afbca0840772cc006336f021306357019

Prizes: Exclusive titles for the winning husband and wife, and 24 hours worth of server broadcasts shouting far and wide about your happy union!

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex 64212fc82d7ab01af0c40caad1197f021306260608

ADVANCED NIGHTMARE CARNIVAL GUIDE CONTEST

The advanced Nightmare Carnival is home to a whole new setup of mini-games and challenges. To make things easier for future generations, we want you to make the most detailed guide possible about each aspect of the new Nightmare Carnival! Include all the tips, tricks and secrets you've learned about the new games, and then submit your guide as an article on the Forsaken World Wikipedia page.

Prizes: Your guide will be made the official Wiki guide on this subject, and you'll get a boatload of free Game Tokens to spend in the Porudock Exchange!

Good luck to everyone that enters any of these events! There's no limit to how many of these you can participate in, so try your hand on any and all! Most importantly though, we hope that this new content update brings many new challenges and experiences to all Forsaken World players. Remember that this is only the beginning, and more exciting new content is on its way!
Back to top Go down
https://openguild.forumotion.com

Now Live – The Gaze of Larex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse - Forsaken World :: Eclipse News :: Forsaken World News-
Jump to: