Eclipse - Forsaken World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sock Monsters!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Eclipse News
★Vault Level 2 now being built!★ ►Trade Run Event daily!◄ ✭One Guild Construction Order (Set) 2-3 Guild Trade Runs, are what we ask of everyone. Thank you!✭
Latest topics
» Signature Test
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm by XenGazi

» random drawings
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 am by midcyru

» mids siggy shop.....
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 am by midcyru

» Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 pm by Sendo

» Who is on KoS
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:55 pm by Admin

» Nissi's Painting
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 am by Sendo

» Now Live – The Gaze of Larex
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:49 am by Admin

» Update Preview – New Training Map
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:24 am by Admin

» Update Preview – Arena System
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:20 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Gallery
 FAQ
 Search

Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs

Go down 
+2
creamy
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:37 pm

When doing trade runs please try to avoid certain realms with high pk. As most of you know you fail a trade run when killed. None of us want that, so here are the realms to stay clear of when doing your trade runs.

Trade Realm- Always pvp going on.
Realm 2- Always pvp going on.
Realm 9- One of are kos's home realms.
Back to top Go down
https://openguild.forumotion.com
creamy

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:03 pm

KOS home realm? ooo now i know where to go when im bored
Back to top Go down
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Personally. I would only do them on Realm 8. I tried it once one Realm 3. Got killed there. Tried it on realm 5. Also got killed there. Never been killed on 8.
Back to top Go down
Finnick

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:41 pm

realm 8 seems good but its also good to keep an eye out on people who are on our kos cuz pretty much all them who are on our kos has us as kos
Back to top Go down
midcyru
Admin
midcyru

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

hmmm i thought realm 5 was a bad idea as well fin....since some guild who had us on kos once found it to be our home realm.....or was that just me?
Back to top Go down
Finnick

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:17 pm

it was mostly vendetta cuz they seem to have the time to run around at our track stone waiting for us, but it seems they are busy dealing with nobeless or however they spell it but yea stay on r8 never failed me
Back to top Go down
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm

I always afk on realm 8 while doing trade runs and have yet to die lol. I even go in Brutalit's base and they don't kill me even though they see me.
Back to top Go down
cbonha01

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Everyone's having problems on realm 5???? I am always on realm 5, and have no issues with PK
Back to top Go down
http://reality-hq.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 am

I never had issues there either, but I know those three realms are the worse for trade runs. Of course everyone has their unlucky moments. D:
Back to top Go down
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Well, since I came from Requiem, I assume most of the server has something agaisnt me lol, probably why realm 8 is the only safe one for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Moral Support turns bodyguard! Then takes the day off! ;D <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 pm

There is no Philo on this forum. Only Admin!
Back to top Go down
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 pm

But if my math serves me right Philo = Admin. I swear i spelt thought right the first time!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:32 am

Those are words not math! Plus you didn't spell it right the first time!
Back to top Go down
midcyru
Admin
midcyru

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 am

mid wants cheesecake DX

make it noa!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Aye!
Back to top Go down
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Math uses words all the time. They are called variables 8-).

I so did spell it right on the first time, you just keep imaging these typos I do not make Razz

Sorry Mid, alll the cheesecake I make goes to Philo Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Not whole words, or partial in this matter!
Back to top Go down
Sendo

Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 pm

I indeed have used full words as variables, specially in math computer programs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs   Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realms to Avoid During Trade Runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse - Forsaken World :: General :: KoS List-
Jump to: